Фактическая температура воздуха в Находке on-line. Прогноз погоды в Находке  

windows 7 share pc access denied

Какой компьютер выбрать? Где купить? Как заставить слушаться :-) Вопросы "еще не волшебников"

Модератор: Aroch

windows 7 share pc access denied

Сообщение breckjensen » Вт ноя 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi everyone!
I have been troubleshooting this strange problem I have just observe on my HTPC running Windows 7. Firstly, I had SMB setup perfectly, as was able to access the HTPC through another PC in windows explorer using 'Network' and there I caould select 'HTPC' , see all my shares, happy days! Now, for no reason I can find, I cannot access the HTPC! I get 'not authorised etc.' error message when I attempt to view HTPC as described previously.
The strange thing is that I can access the individual shares by typing in the address bar: \HTPC\Videos, for example. It takes a while to load but this works for my LibraElec PC, Kodi and my Android devices. So it would appear I have security correctly set up for the folders, just not the host machine!!!
I can ping the HTPC from both itself and another PC and I cannot see anything relating to this error in the eventviewer!

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/wind ... d-4651074/

Animated sales explainer
breckjensen
Новосел