Фактическая температура воздуха в Находке on-line. Прогноз погоды в Находке  

Dust shoe for HSD 915 Tool Changer.

Какой компьютер выбрать? Где купить? Как заставить слушаться :-) Вопросы "еще не волшебников"

Модератор: Aroch

Dust shoe for HSD 915 Tool Changer.

Сообщение breckjensen » Сб дек 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi,

I am making another run at this project. I am taking a different approach in rather than automating the shoe to changing my tool holder rack to a pedestal type tool holder system of my design. I have made 10 of them and plan to remove the rack. Thermwood uses this system but they have specific collet chucks that have a flange I thought about going to this style and buying their holders but at a cost of over $1500 for all the parts I need. I decided to make my own tool holders to hold the collet chucks. This will change how the tool is changed by not having to slide in the tool holder rack with a horizontal move instead it will make a Z axis plunge to the tool holder pedestal and drop or pickup a tool this will allow me to use a dust shoe that surrounds the cutting tool better. I will post a picture of the new tool holder pedestal let me know what you think.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forum.vectric.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28081

animated Business Whiteboard Example
breckjensen
Новосел