Фактическая температура воздуха в Находке on-line. Прогноз погоды в Находке  

raced the hardest mountains yet

Поиск друзей, знакомства форумчан.

raced the hardest mountains yet

Сообщение xusuwen96 » Вт апр 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Bell Medias TEAM Radio in Vancouver today announced a multi-year extension of its broadcast rights agreement with Vancouver Whitecaps FC of Major League Soccer (MLS). All games will be broadcast on TEAM 1410 and will feature extensive pre- and post-game coverage. This extension complements Bells multi-year partnership with Vancouver Whitecaps FC. As part of the partnership, TSN becomes the official Whitecaps FC broadcaster beginning this season and Bell extends its Premier Founding Partnership with the team, which includes Bell branding of all Whitecaps FC official mens and womens jerseys and kits. TEAM Radios Whitecaps FC coverage will be led by play-by-play announcer Peter Schaad, who is returning to the booth for a fourth consecutive season and his 13th year of covering the club. Joining Schaad in the broadcast booth for a third consecutive season is colour commentator David Norman, a former Whitecaps FC midfielder and Canadian international. Throughout the season, Schaad will deliver news, insight, and behind-the-scenes content surrounding Whitecaps FC on TEAM 1040 and TEAMRadio.ca, with the station also delivering a daily MLS report and a weekly 30-minute show on Thursdays at 6 p.m. PT. "We are very pleased to continue our long-standing partnership with TEAM Radio," said Rachel Lewis, Vancouver Whitecaps FC chief operating officer. "Since we announced our partnership in 2011 with the launch of our MLS franchise, weve seen fantastic content and programming that have informed and entertained sports fans across the province. We are excited to continue our relationship with TEAM Radio, and Bell Media as a whole, as we grow our sport collaboratively." "As the official radio home of Whitecaps FC since their MLS debut, we know first-hand the significance of this team to Vancouver sports fans," said James Stuart, Regional Vice-President, Radio and Local Television, B.C, Bell Media. "This extension not only strengthens our partnership with the club over the long-term, it further cements TEAM Radios position as the home of the best live coverage of the biggest sporting events for B.C. sports fans." In addition to being the official home of Whitecaps FC, TEAM Radio is the exclusive English-language radio broadcaster the Vancouver Canucks and B.C. Lions. The station also features live coverage of TSNs slate of major sporting events, including the GREY CUP, IIHF WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP, FIFA 2015 WOMENS WORLD CUP, golf and tennis majors, and more. Fans can also listen to TEAM Radio for TSNs all-star roster of Insiders, experts, and analysts. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Kobe Bryant Jersey . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/. - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Magic Johnson Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Jordan Clarkson Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night.BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. The Colombian was 57 seconds behind Cadel Evans going into the stage, then won the 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo in under an hour, and Evans finished 1 minute, 34 seconds behind in third. "Its incredible, Im really surprised. I didnt think that I would win it. I cannot believe I won the stage and took the pink jersey," Uran said. "I worked a lot on my time trial, spending time in the wind tunnel over the winter, but today surpassed my expectations. "Its too early to say the race is over. We still have not raced the hardest mountains yet. The most difficult part of the Giro is still to come." Uran took the pink jersey off Evans to lead the Australian by 37 seconds. "I saw Uran coming into form," Evans said, "but I honestly did not expect him to have such an amazing time trial. Of course, I had hoped to have done better myself. The time trial course suited me well, but as I said yesterday, the verdict is on the road. "My position is good tactically.dddddddddddd It is going to be interesting." Diego Ulissi led for most of the day and looked on course for a third stage victory in the race but had to settle for second after Uran beat the Italian cyclists time by 1:17. Overall, Rafal Majka was third, 1:52 behind Uran. Thomas de Gendt was one of the early leaders and was in front for a long time as he was one of the last cyclists to complete the stage on dry roads. Later cyclists struggled in the rain, and there was even thunder and lightning at the finish. There was a scare when Tobias Ludvigsson misjudged a corner on the technical descent and went flying over a barrier, landing hard after a short drop. He lay prone for several minutes but was later seen sitting up before being taken to hospital. The weather abated and the roads were beginning to dry out again when Ulissi came flying out of the starting gates. He crossed the line 50 seconds ahead of De Gendt, who eventually finished eighth. Fridays 13th stage is a mainly flat, 158-kilometre (98-mile) leg from Fossano to Rivarolo Canavese. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96
Старожил